Discover how the Autopilot facilitates driverless operations
Based on standard truck designs, the LAE200, SAE160 and RRE models are fitted with advanced laser technology for navigation and safety. These automatic trucks improve productivity and save cost by reducing labour, goods damage and risk for work-related injuries. They can be used as ‘stand-alone’ trucks in simple installations such as transporting goods, or in larger operations with multiple trucks integrated with the customer’s Warehouse Management System. The trucks within the Autopilot range can be used in manual mode as a standard stacker or powered pallet truck, as well as in order-picking processes to increase productivity,.
- Load capacity up to 2.5 tonnes
- Lift heights up to 10 meter
- Advanced laser technology
- Integrate to ERP/WMS/MES, barcode scanning and voice terminals
- Can be used as standard stacker,pallet and reach truck
|Model||Max lifting capacity (kg)||Max. lifting height (m)||Max. battery cap. (Ah)||Max. travel speed (km/h)|